openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: PCEnhance
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 20:42:40 GMT
On 4/10/07, Phill Moran <pjmoran@rogers.com> wrote:

> This has been so frustrating that I have stopped trying to fix it and have moved
> to using Maven to compile and test. It means I also lose the ability to trace
> but I have not progressed my project in almost three weeks trying to solve
> various stack issues. I have also posted a message in the eclipse forum but
> there seems to be less attention paid to that one than this. When I figure it
> out I will post the solution back to this forum for others to discover

Why not to use the javaagent in Eclipse then and the PCEnhancer in
production? Run your apps in Eclipse with the following setting in the
VM arguments panel of the Run configuration of your choice.

-javaagent:c:/.m2/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa-all/0.9.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT/openjpa-all-0.9.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar

You should change the path to your M2 repo, though.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl