openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Duplicate Query - where none exists
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:24:24 GMT
Hans-

I just did a query test with the examples/hellojpa/Message.java class
in the latest openjpa-0.9.7-incubating-SNAPSHOT, and when I add:

@NamedQueries({
     @NamedQuery(name="q1", query="select x from Message x"),
     @NamedQuery(name="q1", query="select x from Message x")
})

I get the duplicate query warning. But when I remove one of the
queries, I get no warning. So it appears to be working as expected.

Can you show us your class that is giving the warning, as well as the
logging output with verbose logging enabled (i.e., setting
"openjpa.Log" to "DefaultLevel=TRACE")?