openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any way to index multiple columns?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:54:55 GMT
Jonathan-

It looks like we indeed do ignore the columnNames field of the index.
This is a bug, and I've entered it at:

I don't think there is a workaround, unless the index is unique, in
which case you can use the JPA standard
javax.persistence.UniqueConstraint annotation on the @Table
annotation (which allows you to specify multiple columns, and which
we appear to respect).