openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Hans J. Prueller" <hans.pruel...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: state-of-the art attribute initialization in persistent pojos?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:12:19 GMT
Am Donnerstag, den 12.04.2007, 08:57 -0700 schrieb Craig L Russell:

> The no-arg constructor can be private.

fine - is this an OpenJPA specific feature or part of the JPA spec? You
have to know: in our current EJB2.1 CMP EB implementation,
we - unconsciously - used a lot of not-spec-compliant stuff which
inhibits deployment of our .ear project to another J2EE1.4 container
- that's one of the reasons we're migrating to JPA.... but in this case,
I'd like to stay spec conformant if possible.

anyway - thanks for the tip!

regards,
HANS