openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Hans J. Prueller" <hans.pruel...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Duplicate Query - where none exists
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:28:23 GMT
I also encountered a similar problem with a 0.9.7 nightly snapshot:

when creating an EMF, openJPA brings up the message "duplicate query
PositionLog.findById" where definitiely
only a single named query of that name exists. As everything else works,
I didn't mind this message until now...

hans

Am Dienstag, den 03.04.2007, 22:23 -0700 schrieb Patrick Linskey:

> I haven't seen such a problem -- is it possible to package up the
> problem in something that we can step through in a debugger / take a
> closer look at?
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey
> BEA Systems, Inc.

> by email and then delete it.

of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.