openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From tbee <t...@tbee.org>
Subject Re: Open JPA error-Could not locate metadata for the class using alias
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:04:37 GMT

Jacek Laskowski-4 wrote:

> So I read it that you're relying "on the other mechanisms" TopLink JPA
> provides.

Ah, no, all classes are defined in the persistence.xml. In fact I turned
autodetection explicitely off when I was trying Hibernate (OpenJPA is
attempt 3); my persistent classes are reverse engineered from the DB and
some metatables generate classes that cause trouble, and I explicitely make
them non-persistent by removing them from the <class> list. Sorry.