openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Duplicate Query - where none exists
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:43:18 GMT

Hmm. I don't see anything wrong with that mapping. How is the
@OneToOne on the other side of the @ManyToOne defined (if you have one)?

It might be good to see the output of the mappingtool's validate
action on your classes. E.g.:

   java org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingTool -action validate -
Log DefaultLevel=TRACE META-INF/persistence.xml