openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Set query params without TX?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 02:02:58 GMT
java.lang.IllegalStateException
	at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.free(BrokerImpl.java:4083)
	at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.close(BrokerImpl.java:4013)
	at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBroker.close
(DelegatingBroker.java:1284)
	at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.close
(EntityManagerImpl.java:999)
	at org.apache.openejb.persistence.JtaEntityManager.closeIfNoTx
(JtaEntityManager.java:87)
	at org.apache.openejb.persistence.JtaEntityManager.createNamedQuery
(JtaEntityManager.java:189)
	at org.apache.openejb.core.cmp.jpa.JpaCmpEngine.createNamedQuery
(JpaCmpEngine.java:287)
	at org.apache.openejb.core.cmp.jpa.JpaCmpEngine.queryBeans
(JpaCmpEngine.java:218)
	at org.apache.openejb.core.cmp.CmpContainer.findEJBObject
(CmpContainer.java:718)
	at org.apache.openejb.core.cmp.CmpContainer.invoke(CmpContainer.java:
286)

-dain