openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish openjpa 0.9.7-incubating release
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:55:09 GMT
Hi Michael,

Thanks for all the work.

I thought we were going to also release a maven download for the jar
file containing all the openjpa stuff and a pom that contains the
dependencies. This would enable folks using maven to simply put the
five lines of code naming the dependency into their pom and put the
incubating repository into their maven repositories list and they
would be done.

Was I just dreaming this up?

Thanks,

Craig