openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Phill Moran" <pjmo...@rogers.com>
Subject RE: Mapping tool in eclipse
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 03:26:10 GMT
Thanks Marc, that was it. I should have realized as I had used the BEA JDO tools
before.

Phill

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Prud'hommeaux [mailto:mprudhomapache@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Marc
Prud'hommeaux
Sent: April 8, 2007 11:14 PM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Mapping tool in eclipse

Phill-

It sounds like you have the tool set up to use the openjpa-all-0.9.6-
incubating.jar, but you haven't added any of the other required dependencies to
the environment's classpath. You should put everything (except the derby jar) in
the lib/ directory of the OpenJPA distribution in the environments classpath.