openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Phill Moran" <>
Subject Mapping tool in eclipse
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 02:55:02 GMT
Has anyone installed the mapping tool in the external eclipse tools? I am
getting an error and little info or ways to debug. I am trying to set it up so
that it would validate the current file. I would be happy with all files in
workspace or package. Really just to get it to run so I can get to the problem I
am really after which is a OpenJPA not managed exception

Location is set to java

Parameters is set to this (hard coded file for now to get it running)
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingTool -jar openjpa-all-0.9.6-incubating.jar
validate -a

I have also defined a classpath set to the incubating jar

And I get this for my trouble:
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(
	at Method)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(
	at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingTool.main(

Any thoughts?

View raw message