openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Phill Moran" <pjmo...@rogers.com>
Subject Mapping tool in eclipse
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 02:55:02 GMT
Has anyone installed the mapping tool in the external eclipse tools? I am
getting an error and little info or ways to debug. I am trying to set it up so
that it would validate the current file. I would be happy with all files in
workspace or package. Really just to get it to run so I can get to the problem I
am really after which is a OpenJPA not managed exception

Location is set to java

Parameters is set to this (hard coded file for now to get it running)
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingTool -jar openjpa-all-0.9.6-incubating.jar
validate -a
C:\development\emall\target\classes\ca\test\categories\Category.class

I have also defined a classpath set to the incubating jar

And I get this for my trouble:
org/apache/commons/lang/exception/NestableRuntimeException
	at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:260)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:56)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)
	at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingTool.main(MappingTool.java:903)

Any thoughts?