openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Phill Moran" <pjmo...@rogers.com>
Subject RE: Duplicate Query - where none exists
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 03:03:16 GMT
I did a workspace search and it exists in only one place. Also if I comment out
the one it complains about it complains about the next one. But only in this
java file. I even did an clean and build to make sure there were no old class
files hanging out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dain Sundstrom [mailto:dain@iq80.com]
Sent: April 4, 2007 5:06 PM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Duplicate Query - where none exists

I think I saw this once.  The problem is in JPA named queries are all contained
in a single global namespace, so if you have to persistent beans that define
queries with the same name you get a warning.  It would be nice if the warning
told you where the duplicate declarations are located.

-dain

On Apr 3, 2007, at 10:07 PM, Phill Moran wrote:

> Anyone seen this before
>
> WARN   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Found duplicate query "StoreFXPK"
> in "class
> .....".  Ignoring.
>
> This class has only three such named queries all different names and
> different actual queries. See following @NamedQueries( {
> 		@NamedQuery(name = "StoreFXPK", query = "SELECT s FROM Store s
WHERE