>> If you want to access a single EM from multiple
>> threads, you should set the openjpa.Multithreaded property accordingly

As I mentioned, there is a static EMF in a helper class used to obtain the EM's called from different
threads. does above property also resolve multithreaded access to the EMF?

Hans

Am Mittwoch, den 28.03.2007, 13:30 -0700 schrieb Patrick Linskey:
> I will give it a try. Can you explicitly confirm that it
> shouldn't be a multithreading problem where there are
> serveral entitymanagers
> created in different JTA transactions running in parallel? e.g.

Assuming that the different JTA transactions are on different threads,
and that you do not try to access one EM from multiple threads, there
should be no problem. (If you want to access a single EM from multiple
threads, you should set the openjpa.Multithreaded property accordingly.)

Also, it would be useful to see a JDBC trace-level log of the system
running through a couple of transactions. That might give us an idea of
how things are working.

Are you ever sharing EMs across multiple sequential JTA transactions?

-Patrick