openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject 0.9.7 release
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:54:37 GMT
Hi guys,

We've started preparing an incubator release for ODE and we're now using
OpenJPA (pretty happily I should say). We can't use 0.9.6 as we need a
couple of fixes from 0.9.7 so we've been using the snapshot so far. But as
you know we won't be able to release with it (and generally speaking
depending on snapshots is not that nice).

So we were just wondering if you had any time frame so far for 0.9.7 final.
I've seen that you started discussing future plans so maybe 0.9.7 should
happen soon enough?

Thanks,
Matthieu