openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <>
Subject Re: Google Summer Of Code
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 19:39:56 GMT
On 3/25/07, Patrick Linskey <> wrote:

> > c=10729 .
> > Finally, if you agree about the time frame, I'm going to choose the
> > OPENJPA-130
> A few process questions:
> 1. What are our (the OpenJPA community and the Apache organization) commitments and responsibilities
in this process? I don't see Apache listed as a mentoring organization at
(last year's program page), and I don't see an updated list for this year. Does Apache / OpenJPA
need to be a mentoring organization, or is the mentoring organization decoupled from the codebase
that is worked on?

apache is a mentoring organization
( but is listed as 'The
Apache Software Foundation' not 'Apache'. more details about GSOC@ASF
can be found on

a mentor from openJPA will need to volunteer. anyone who's interested
needs to read and
the linked pages on google.

- robert

View raw message