openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.9.7 release
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:39:05 GMT
Matthieu-

I don't think we have any date estimates yet. Craig was going to put
together the beginnings of a roadmap summary that should be useful
for this.

Looking at the JIRA roadmap for OpenJPA (http://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/OPENJPA?
report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel), we
have a pretty ambition list of fixes for 0.9.7. If your ODE release
is being blocked, I wonder if it would make sense to bump everything
up a release (0.9.7 issues go to 0.9.8, and 0.9.8 goes to 0.9.9) and
cut a release sooner rather than later.

Thoughts anyone?