openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: OPEN-JPA and Toplink 2.0.XX
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:25:00 GMT
Well, you still need the implementation of the persistence api jar in
your classpath.

You can download the api jar by itself (without the toplink stuff)
from https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/
javax.persistence/jars/persistence-api-1.0.jar

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!