openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject edits to wiki
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:16:38 GMT
I removed the content in the top navigation bar, and added the download
link to the 'Community' sidebar section. However, the pages didn't
automatically rebuild; I had to make a trivial change to the index page
to make the changes visible.

Does anyone know how to tell Confluence to purge its caches?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.