openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject 0.9.7: build changes
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:54:45 GMT
One thing that I would like to see happen prior to 0.9.7 is a change to
the build artifacts so that we don't have '-project' or '-all' tacked
onto the releases everywhere.

Also, we might want to think about other bundlings, such as creating a
single jar with all dependencies, or a download that includes docs. What
do you guys think?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey