openjpa-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: 0.9.7 release
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:58:03 GMT
I don't think that any of the pending 0.9.7 issues are showstoppers; if
we want to create a 0.9.7 release ASAP, I'd be content with all of the
0.9.7 issues being moved out to 0.9.8.

-Patrick

-- 
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc. 

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it. 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Marc Prud'hommeaux [mailto:mprudhomapache@gmail.com] On 
> Behalf Of Marc Prud'hommeaux
> Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 11:39 AM
> To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: 0.9.7 release
> 
> Matthieu-
> 
> I don't think we have any date estimates yet. Craig was going to put  
> together the beginnings of a roadmap summary that should be useful  
> for this.
> 
> Looking at the JIRA roadmap for OpenJPA (http://issues.apache.org/ 
> jira/browse/OPENJPA? 
> report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel), we  
> have a pretty ambition list of fixes for 0.9.7. If your ODE release  
> is being blocked, I wonder if it would make sense to bump everything  
> up a release (0.9.7 issues go to 0.9.8, and 0.9.8 goes to 0.9.9) and  
> cut a release sooner rather than later.
> 
> Thoughts anyone?
> 
> 
> 
> On Mar 26, 2007, at 11:54 AM, Matthieu Riou wrote:
> 
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > We've started preparing an incubator release for ODE and we're now  
> > using
> > OpenJPA (pretty happily I should say). We can't use 0.9.6 
> as we need a
> > couple of fixes from 0.9.7 so we've been using the snapshot 
> so far.  
> > But as
> > you know we won't be able to release with it (and generally speaking
> > depending on snapshots is not that nice).
> >
> > So we were just wondering if you had any time frame so far for  
> > 0.9.7 final.
> > I've seen that you started discussing future plans so maybe 0.9.7  
> > should
> > happen soon enough?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Matthieu
> 
> 

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA
Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,
 copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Mime
View raw message