openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Google Summer Of Code
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:03:02 GMT
Thanks for the links. I skimmed through them and put together
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2007#openjpa-streaming-lobs.
Could someone in the know take a look at that and let me know if it
looks right?

Also, the code.google.com docs mention that any communication from the
student to the project before the project is approved is looked upon
favorably. How do we go about highlighting Ignacio's initiative to the
deciders at Google?

Thanks,

-Patrick

--