openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Google Summer Of Code
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:52:05 GMT
Hi,

There are certainly a number of interesting projects in OpenJPA. Before we can suggest any
potential concrete projects, it would be useful if you could describe the particular types
of problems that you're interested in.

Our JIRA tracks many of the features and issues that might be interesting from an OpenJPA
standpoint; you might want to take a look at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA.
I can think of a number of projects that aren't listed in JIRA, so don't take that as an exhaustive
list.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey