openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Problem running JPA example from GlassFish page on GF+OpenJPA+Derby
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:21:20 GMT
Did you run the OpenJPA enhancer on your classes before running the
test, or, are you running in an environment that should be doing
automatic class processing (such as a Java EE application server)?

What do you get if you set the 'openjpa.Log' property to
'MetaData=TRACE'?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey