openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Noll <bwn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA status report for the Apache Board
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:07:26 GMT
Craig...

I wanted to take a minute and thank you personally for putting this
report together.  I've been fairly absent from the project for the last
month or two (company I was at shut its doors so I had to start a new
gig and I'm finishing my basement at the same time), and would like to
ramp up on it a bit more as time allows.  At any rate, these types of
things are not trivial and definitely not glorious work, so thanks for
taking the time to throw it together.

--Bryan