openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From plunchete <plunch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer Of Code
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:10:47 GMT
Hi,

One year ago I worked as Java Developer in "cierzo development" (
http://www.cierzo-development.com/ ) for 3 monts. I developed an aplication
for web positioning, using  open-source tools like heritrix as crawler and
SQL Server as data base.

Actualy I'm working as J2EE developer in Tool Banking Solutions while
finishing my university studies ( http://www.tb-solutions.com/ ) making a
web aplication for the Comunity of Madrid, the application is a pay
plataform to pay taxes. This aplication uses electronic certificates and
criptography.

I have given courses, as teacher, in my university about J2EE.

Knowledge in Java platform: J2ME, J2SE, JSE, J2EE, Servlets, JSP's, Struts,
JDBC, Hibernate, Swing, MIDP 1.0 y 2.0, Threads, Java2d, Java3d, Reflection,
Collections.

The timeline is here
http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60325&topic=10729 .
Project starts on May 28th and finishes on August 31st. The deathline for
the proposal is March 26 5:00 PM Pacific time (12:00 AM UTC March 27, 2007)

I would like learning about the OpenJPA architecture as a whole and help
with the develope, I think that this is a very important oportunity to me.

Finally, if you agree about the time frame, I'm going to choose the
OPENJPA-130

Best regrads

Ignacio