openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From plunchete <plunch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer Of Code
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:59:07 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for you response.

I'm interesting in a task that is a challenge to me and a investigation
effort. I prefer to improve a new feature for openJPA. I've been taking a
look at JIRA where I've found two task that sounds great: "Streaming LOB
Suport" [OPENJPA-130]  and "OpenJPA-specific metadata cannot be specified in
XML descriptors" [OPENJPA-125] although I'm opened to suggestions.

Best regards

Ignacio