openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From plunchete <plunch...@gmail.com>
Subject Google Summer Of Code
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:48:00 GMT
Gentlemen,

In first place my congratulations for the project you are executing.

My name is Ignacio Andreu, I´m 22 years old from Zaragoza (Spain) and I´m
currently studying Computer Technical  Engineering. I´m a java programer
since 4 years and co-founder of the Java User Group at my university.

I´d like to participate in the Google Summer of Code and contribute with
this project. I´ve been waiting a long time to take part in a project of
free software and I´m eager to learn about JPA. I´d love being involved in
this project because I could have both things....there´s nothing better to
learn about something than actually being part of its development!!

I'd like to hear your opinion and if possible that you propose tasks that I
could do during this period, what I´m looking for in a task that represents
a challenge and with it start my collaboration in this project.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Ignacio Andreu