openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new site look
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:07:44 GMT

It's actually a pretty shameless (albeit attributed) ripoff of http://
activemq.apache.org/. Something with the previous templates broke
recently (which itself was a shameless ripoff of http://
geronimo.apache.org/), so I figured it was a good opportunity to play
around with the styles.

I had been intending to clean it up and customize the schemes a
little further, but, as usual, other events wound up taking priority.

And, of course, we'll need a proper logo someday... and budding
graphics designers out there?