openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Phill Moran" <pjmo...@rogers.com>
Subject RE: OPEN-JPA and Toplink 2.0.XX
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:48:48 GMT
No I have
<provider>org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl</provider

I don't have the API jar as I figured it is only empty stubs and of no value
with OpenJPA-all jar

Here is my Maven dependency section

		<dependency>
			<groupId>aspectj</groupId>
			<artifactId>aspectjrt</artifactId>
			<version>1.5.3</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>aspectj</groupId>
			<artifactId>aspectjweaver</artifactId>
			<version>1.5.3</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>mysql</groupId>
			<artifactId>mysql-connector-java</artifactId>
			<version>5.0.4</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.springframework</groupId>