openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Phill Moran" <pjmo...@rogers.com>
Subject RE: OpenJPA eclipse testing stack trace question
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:54:49 GMT
That was it! Thanks Patrick

Not sure if the related bug should remain open #192

Phill

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Linskey [mailto:plinskey@bea.com]
Sent: March 29, 2007 3:56 AM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: OpenJPA eclipse testing stack trace question

> 			<property name="openjpa.TransactionMode"
value="managed" />

I believe that this is the problem -- it sounds like you're not using a
transaction manager (but rather, letting Spring manage transactions
directly), but are telling OpenJPA that it should be looking around for
a tranasction manager. Can you try commenting out that line and see what
happens?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally