openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Phill Moran" <pjmo...@rogers.com>
Subject RE: OpenJPA eclipse testing stack trace question
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:58:07 GMT
Thanks Patrick
Here it is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
	xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" version="1.0"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd">

	<persistence-unit name="BidSpecPersistenceUnit">
		<provider>
			org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl
		</provider>
		...PERSISTABLE CLASSES...
		<properties>
				value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" />
			<property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL"
				value="jdbc:mysql://..." />
			<property name="openjpa.ConnectionUserName" value="user"
/>
			<property name="openjpa.ConnectionPassword"
value="password" />
			<property name="openjpa.AutoDetach" value="close" />
			<property name="openjpa.DetachState" value="all" />
			<property name="openjpa.DataCache" value="false" />
			<property name="openjpa.OrphanedKeyAction" value="log"
/>
			<property name="openjpa.Optimistic" value="true" />
			<property name="openjpa.Multithreaded" value="true" />
			<property name="openjpa.TransactionMode" value="managed
" />
			<property name="openjpa.NontransactionalRead"
value="true" />
			<property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary"
				value="mysql(SupportsSubselect=true)" />
			<property name="openjpa.Log" value="DefaultLevel=TRACE"
/>
			<property name="openjpa.RestoreState" value="all" />
			<property name="openjpa.MaxFetchDepth" value="1" />
			<property name="openjpa.FetchBatchSize" value="0" />
		</properties>
	</persistence-unit>
</persistence>

This ran fine when I had a combo (and admittedly messed up) toplink/openJPA
config. As soon as I removed all toplink references this came up

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Phill