openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Phill Moran" <pjmo...@rogers.com>
Subject RE: OpenJPA eclipse testing stack trace question
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:47:03 GMT
No version of web sphere or any other container for that matter just Spring. As
I mentioned this worked with toplink so I assume I do not need it.

I plan on going to jBoss for now so I have not even configed for websphere.

Phill

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Linskey [mailto:plinskey@bea.com]
Sent: March 28, 2007 4:35 PM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: OpenJPA eclipse testing stack trace question

What version of WebSphere are you using? What happens if you try the
following ManagedRuntime syntax:

<property name="openjpa.ManagedRuntime"
value="invocation(TransactionManagerMethod=com.ibm.ws.Transaction.Transa
ctionManagerFactory.getTransactionManager)"/>

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named
in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.