openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "William Cai" <w...@xwarelabs.com>
Subject Re: JIRA issue types
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 03:02:32 GMT
Based on my limited experience, I'd say "Improvement" is an "enhancement" of
existing feature, and "New Feature" is new feature. :-) Most project/bug
track systems use both of them. However, there is not strict difference
between them, an Enhancement sometime looks like a new feature. And a new
feature can be treated as an enhancement as well.