openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: svn commit: r502751 - in /incubator/openjpa/trunk: openjpa-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/kernel/ openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/simple/ openjpa-persistence/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/persiste
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 00:29:22 GMT
Well, I don't use the block comment feature, and sometimes I even
have to use vi to comment out blocks.

So I guess I'd be happier with single-line comments a la

+                // Check for null here because _brokers is a weak
reference collection
                   if ((broker != null) && (!broker.isClosed()))
                     broker.close();

But I'm not really strongly biased toward either style.

So +.07 for single- or multi-line // comments, even though a
paragraph of // comments is a bit distracting.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!