openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange, intermittent problem running the new models.company tests
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 02:36:16 GMT
Kevin-

Weird. From the error message, it looks like there is some problem
with deserializing the default model from the companies.xml file from
the XMLDecoder.

I've put some extra debugging logic in the CompanyModelTest.java that
should throw a better error when the deserialization fails. Can you
update and re-run the test and let us know if the stack trace changes?