openjpa-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r505515 - in /incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models: ./ abstract-super/ basic/ company/ company/abstract-super/ company/basic/ company/fetchlazy/ company/idclass/ company/joined...
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 23:47:56 GMT
Craig-

> It would be really good to include the JIRA number in the commit  
> message text. That way, JIRA automatically will track the svn  
> checkin with the JIRA issue.

Yeah, you're right ... I fixed it after reading the first e-mail  
about the problem, but before I noticed that a JIRA had already been  
made.



On Feb 9, 2007, at 3:02 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:

> Hi Marc,
>
> Good to see this taken care of so quickly.
>
> It would be really good to include the JIRA number in the commit  
> message text. That way, JIRA automatically will track the svn  
> checkin with the JIRA issue.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craig
>
> On Feb 9, 2007, at 1:50 PM, mprudhom@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: mprudhom
>> Date: Fri Feb  9 13:50:41 2007
>> New Revision: 505515
>>
>> URL: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=505515
>> Log:
>> Fixed incorrect directory location for company model
>>
>> Added:
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/CompanyModelTest.java
>>       - copied unchanged from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/ 
>> openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/ 
>> persistence/models/CompanyModelTest.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/IAddress.java
>>       - copied unchanged from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/ 
>> openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/ 
>> persistence/models/IAddress.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/ICompany.java
>>       - copied unchanged from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/ 
>> openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/ 
>> persistence/models/ICompany.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/ICustomer.java
>>       - copied unchanged from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/ 
>> openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/ 
>> persistence/models/ICustomer.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/IEmployee.java
>>       - copied unchanged from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/ 
>> openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/ 
>> persistence/models/IEmployee.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/IFullTimeEmployee.java
>>       - copied unchanged from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/ 
>> openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/ 
>> persistence/models/IFullTimeEmployee.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/ILineItem.java
>>       - copied unchanged from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/ 
>> openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/ 
>> persistence/models/ILineItem.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/IPartTimeEmployee.java
>>       - copied unchanged from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/ 
>> openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/ 
>> persistence/models/IPartTimeEmployee.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/IPerson.java
>>       - copied unchanged from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/ 
>> openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/ 
>> persistence/models/IPerson.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/IProduct.java
>>       - copied unchanged from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/ 
>> openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/ 
>> persistence/models/IProduct.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/IProductOrder.java
>>       - copied unchanged from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/ 
>> openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/ 
>> persistence/models/IProductOrder.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/abstract-super/
>>       - copied from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa- 
>> persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/ 
>> models/abstract-super/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/basic/
>>       - copied from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa- 
>> persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/ 
>> models/basic/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/fetchlazy/
>>       - copied from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa- 
>> persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/ 
>> models/fetchlazy/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/idclass/
>>       - copied from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa- 
>> persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/ 
>> models/idclass/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/joined/
>>       - copied from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa- 
>> persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/ 
>> models/joined/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/propertyaccess/
>>       - copied from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa- 
>> persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/ 
>> models/propertyaccess/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/company/single-table/
>>       - copied from r505209, incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa- 
>> persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/ 
>> models/single-table/
>> Removed:
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/CompanyModelTest.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/IAddress.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/ICompany.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/ICustomer.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/IEmployee.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/IFullTimeEmployee.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/ILineItem.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/IPartTimeEmployee.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/IPerson.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/IProduct.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/IProductOrder.java
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/abstract-super/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/basic/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/fetchlazy/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/idclass/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/joined/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/propertyaccess/
>>     incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/ 
>> org/apache/openjpa/persistence/models/single-table/
>>
>
> Craig Russell
> Architect, Sun Java Enterprise System http://java.sun.com/products/jdo
> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!
>


Mime
View raw message