openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TestNG vs. JUnit
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 02:01:10 GMT
Craig-

I mentioned an article earlier that I thought gave a pretty good
introduction and comparison:

   http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-cq08296/

There's also a slew of other comparison articles listed at:

   http://testng.org/doc/misc.html

I was going to experiment with making some TestNG cases with OpenJPA,
but I got sidetracked. I hope to get back to playing around with it
tomorrow. Once I've got something working, I'll post my impressions
and recommendations on this list.