openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Abe White <awh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: pessimistic locking
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:59:10 GMT
We'd also have to set the LockManager property to pessimistic to get
database locks.  And just to build on what Patrick is saying: OpenJPA
can do locking within optimistic transactions on individual
instances, but you have to set a lock level on the FetchPlan in code,
which I don't think we can do in this benchmark.
by email and then delete it.