openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Abe White <awh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Open letter from an OpenJPA performance perspective
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:01:04 GMT
I doubt anyone has done much performance analysis of stock OpenJPA,
especially without caching.  BEA's performance efforts obviously
focus on Kodo instead.  Which is why we all appreciate the
performance work you're doing now, even if we (well, mostly just me)
might harp on the details.
by email and then delete it.