openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA build failing on continuum server at vmbuild.apache.org
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:05:22 GMT
On Feb 27, 2007, at 11:16 AM, Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:

> All-
>
> I noticed recently that the continuum build at http://
> vmbuild.apache.org/continuum is back up and running again
> (hooray!). However, it is failing for OpenJPA because we have a new
> sub-module, called "openjpa-examples", which I believe needs to be
> explicitly added as a module to Continuum.
>
> Are there any continuum admins out there who can add this module?
> David Blevins helped set this up last time, but I figured I'd ask
> generally on the list, so as not to harass him directly.
>
> If anyone knows of a better forum for this request, please do let
> me know.

Best thing is to file a JIRA in the INFRA project and use the VMBuild
component.  But I saw your OpenJPA Distribution module failing so I
figured I'd check the list and see if there was any related chatter
(guess my spidey-sense is working :)

I went ahead and added http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/
openjpa/trunk/openjpa-examples/pom.xml to continuum and it built a-
ok.  The "OpenJPA Distribution" module seems to hang now though.  I'm
not sure how long it's supposed to take.

-David