openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r510336 - /incubator/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-jdbc/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/jdbc/sql/DB2Dictionary.java
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 23:06:35 GMT
Need some help...

I can't seem to figure out how to restore the SVN revision history for the
DB2Dictionary.java file.  I can revert the contents of the file, but I can't
seem to recover the svn history.  Anybody know how to cleanly revert these
two svn commits so that we're basically back to revision 509885 (keeping
Abe's latest changes in revision 510638)?

I talked with Dave and I guess he was just trying to back out the previous
changes that were committed to DB2Dictionary.java.  He deleted the file
locally, re-checked out the part, and then did the commit.  I don't see any
record of a deletion in the svn repository, so I'm confused on what happened
to the history.

Any SVN experts care to guess?

Thanks,
Kevin