openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r502751 - in /incubator/openjpa/trunk: openjpa-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/kernel/ openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/simple/ openjpa-persistence/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/persiste
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 23:09:01 GMT
For some reason, my reply seems to have gotten lost...  I don't care which
way we do it.  I'm flexible.  If we decide to go with the single line
comments, then I'll change the two blocks that Patrick pointed out in the
original note.

P.S.  I kind of side with Geir on this.  I just use Eclipse to highlight the
whole chunk and then do Ctrl-/ to toggle single line comments.  This works
regardless of the type of comments being used.  But, like I said, I don't
care.