openjpa-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test failure @ svn revision 511041
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:34:26 GMT
Well my logging workaround is probably due to something else screwy in my
environment. I can get the tests to pass on two Linux boxes, but not on
Windows. The snapshot builds were updated yesterday morning so it looks like
the continuum servers are working.

Sorry for the false alarm earlier. Nothing to see here, move along :-)

On 2/23/07, Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell@sun.com> wrote:
>
> I still get failures on the checked-out HEAD.
>
> Updated to revision 511104.
> %mvn install
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [INFO] Reactor build order:
> [INFO]   OpenJPA
> [INFO]   OpenJPA Utilities
> [INFO]   OpenJPA Kernel
> [INFO]   OpenJPA JDBC
> [INFO]   OpenJPA XML Store
> [INFO]   OpenJPA JDBC 1.5
> [INFO]   OpenJPA Kernel 1.5
> [INFO]   OpenJPA JPA
> [INFO]   OpenJPA JPA JDBC
> [INFO]   OpenJPA Aggregate Jar
> [INFO]   OpenJPA Persistence Examples
> [INFO]   OpenJPA Distribution
> [INFO]   OpenJPA Integration Tests
> [INFO]   OpenJPA Examples Integration Tests
> [INFO]   OpenJPA JPA TCK Integration Tests
> ...
>
> Running
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.TestPropert
> yCompanyModel
> 1  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA 0.0.0
> 10  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - OpenJPA will now connect
> to the database to attempt to determine what type of database
> dictionary to use.  To prevent this connection in the future, set
> your openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary configuration property to the
> appropriate value for your database (see the documentation for
> available values).
> 16  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using dictionary class
> "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary" (Apache Derby 10.2.2.0
> - (485682) ,Apache Derby Embedded JDBC Driver 10.2.2.0 - (485682)).
> 22  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Found 10 classes with
> metadata in 1 milliseconds.
> 30  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Found 10 classes with
> metadata in 1 milliseconds.
> 31  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.FullTimeEm
> ployee".
> 32  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing package
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.FullTimeEm
> ployee".
> 43  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Employee".
> 51  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Person".
> 58  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Address".
> 68  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Company".
> 140  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Product".
> 156  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.LineItem".
> 164  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Customer".
> 172  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.ProductOrd
> er".
> 183  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.PartTimeEm
> ployee".
> 219  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.Schema - Reading table
> information for schema name "null", table name "PRP_Address".
> 227  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.Schema - Reading table
> information for schema name "null", table name "PRP_Company".
> 235  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.Schema - Reading table
> information for schema name "null", table name "PRP_LineItem".
> 313  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.Schema - Reading table
> information for schema name "null", table name "PRP_Person".
> 324  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.Schema - Reading table
> information for schema name "null", table name "PRP_Product".
> 369  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.Schema - Reading table
> information for schema name "null", table name "PRP_ProductOrder".
> 378  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.Schema - Reading table
> information for schema name "null", table name
> "PRP_ProductOrder_PRP_LineItem".
> 385  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.Schema - Reading table
> information for schema name "null", table name
> "PRP_Product_PRP_Company".
> 446  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.Schema - Reading sequence
> information for schema "null", sequence name "null".
> 480  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Company".
> 482  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing package
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Company".
> 512  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Address".
> 518  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Employee".
> 524  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Person".
> 533  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Product".
> 540  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.FullTimeEm
> ployee".
> 722  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.ProductOrd
> er".
> 733  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.Customer".
> 740  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.LineItem".
> 873  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.MetaData - Parsing class
> "org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.PartTimeEm
> ployee".
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
> 63.348 sec <<< FAILURE!
> testBasicQueries
> (org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.TestProper
> tyCompanyModel)  Time elapsed: 63.322 sec  <<< ERROR!
> <0|false|0.0.0> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException:
> The exception 'java.lang.NullPointerException' was thrown while
> evaluating an expression. {prepstmnt 6533344 SELECT t0.id, t0.DTYPE,
> t0.firstName, t2.id, t2.city, t2.phoneNumber, t2.postalCode,
> t2.state, t2.streetAddress, t0.lastName, t3.id, t4.id, t4.city,
> t4.phoneNumber, t4.postalCode, t4.state, t4.streetAddress, t3.name,
> t0.hireDate, t1.id, t1.DTYPE, t1.firstName, t1.homeAddress_id,
> t1.lastName, t1.company_id, t1.hireDate, t1.title, t1.salary,
> t0.title, t0.salary, t0.wage, t0.weeklyHours FROM PRP_Person t0 LEFT
> OUTER JOIN PRP_Person t1 ON t0.manager_id = t1.id LEFT OUTER JOIN
> PRP_Address t2 ON t0.homeAddress_id = t2.id LEFT OUTER JOIN
> PRP_Company t3 ON t0.company_id = t3.id LEFT OUTER JOIN PRP_Address
> t4 ON t3.address_id = t4.id WHERE (ABS(t0.manager_id) <> ? OR CAST(ABS
> (t1.salary) AS REAL) <> CAST(? AS REAL) OR (CAST(t1.firstName AS
> VARCHAR(1000)))||(CAST(t1.firstName AS VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR (CAST
> (t1.lastName AS VARCHAR(1000)))||(CAST(t1.lastName AS VARCHAR(1000)))
> = ? OR (CAST(t1.title AS VARCHAR(1000)))||(CAST(t1.title AS VARCHAR
> (1000))) = ? OR CAST(LENGTH(t1.firstName) AS BIGINT) > CAST(? AS
> BIGINT) OR CAST(LENGTH(t1.lastName) AS BIGINT) > CAST(? AS BIGINT) OR
> CAST(LENGTH(t1.title) AS BIGINT) > CAST(? AS BIGINT) OR CAST(((LOCATE
> (CAST((t1.firstName) AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST((?) AS VARCHAR(1000)),
> CAST(((CAST(? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER) + 1) - 1)
> + ?) AS BIGINT) > CAST(? AS BIGINT) OR CAST(((LOCATE(CAST
> ((t1.lastName) AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST((?) AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST
> (((CAST(? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER) + 1) - 1) + ?)
> AS BIGINT) > CAST(? AS BIGINT) OR CAST(((LOCATE(CAST((t1.title) AS
> VARCHAR(1000)), CAST((?) AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST(((CAST(? AS BIGINT)
> - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER) + 1) - 1) + ?) AS BIGINT) > CAST(?
> AS BIGINT) OR LOWER(CAST(t1.firstName AS VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR LOWER
> (CAST(t1.lastName AS VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR LOWER(CAST(t1.title AS
> VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR CAST(SQRT(t0.manager_id) AS DOUBLE) <> CAST(?
> AS DOUBLE) OR CAST(SQRT(t1.salary) AS DOUBLE) <> CAST(? AS DOUBLE) OR
> SUBSTR(CAST((t1.firstName) AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST(((CAST(? AS
> BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER) + 1, CAST(((? + (CAST(? AS
> BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT)))) AS INTEGER) - CAST(((CAST(? AS BIGINT)
> - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER)) = ? OR SUBSTR(CAST((t1.lastName)
> AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST(((CAST(? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS
> INTEGER) + 1, CAST(((? + (CAST(? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT)))) AS
> INTEGER) - CAST(((CAST(? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS
> INTEGER)) = ? OR SUBSTR(CAST((t1.title) AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST(((CAST
> (? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER) + 1, CAST(((? + (CAST
> (? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT)))) AS INTEGER) - CAST(((CAST(? AS
> BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER)) = ? OR LTRIM(t1.firstName)
> = ? OR LTRIM(t1.lastName) = ? OR LTRIM(t1.title) = ? OR UPPER(CAST
> (t1.firstName AS VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR UPPER(CAST(t1.lastName AS
> VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR UPPER(CAST(t1.title AS VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR
> t0.manager_id IS NOT NULL OR t0.manager_id IS NULL OR t1.company_id
> IS NOT NULL OR t1.company_id IS NULL OR t1.firstName IS NOT NULL OR
> t1.firstName IS NULL OR t1.hireDate <> CURRENT_TIMESTAMP OR
> t1.hireDate IS NOT NULL OR t1.hireDate IS NULL OR t1.homeAddress_id
> IS NOT NULL OR t1.homeAddress_id IS NULL OR t0.manager_id < ? OR
> t0.manager_id <= ? OR t0.manager_id <> ? OR t0.manager_id = ? OR
> t0.manager_id > ? OR t0.manager_id >= ? OR t0.manager_id IS NOT NULL
> OR t0.manager_id IS NULL OR t1.lastName IS NOT NULL OR t1.lastName IS
> NULL OR t1.manager_id IS NOT NULL OR t1.manager_id IS NULL OR CAST
> (t1.salary AS REAL) < CAST(? AS REAL) OR CAST(t1.salary AS REAL) <=
> CAST(? AS REAL) OR CAST(t1.salary AS REAL) <> CAST(? AS REAL) OR CAST
> (t1.salary AS REAL) = CAST(? AS REAL) OR CAST(t1.salary AS REAL) >
> CAST(? AS REAL) OR CAST(t1.salary AS REAL) >= CAST(? AS REAL) OR
> t1.salary IS NOT NULL OR t1.salary IS NULL OR t1.title IS NOT NULL OR
> t1.title IS NULL) AND t0.DTYPE IN (?, ?, ?) [params=(long) 0, (long)
> 0, (String) x, (String) x, (String) x, (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0,
> (String) x, (long) 1, (int) 1, (int) 1, (long) 0, (String) x, (long)
> 1, (int) 1, (int) 1, (long) 0, (String) x, (long) 1, (int) 1, (int)
> 1, (long) 0, (String) x, (String) x, (String) x, (long) 0, (long) 0,
> (long) 1, (int) 1, (long) 2, (long) 1, (int) 1, (long) 1, (int) 1,
> (String) x, (long) 1, (int) 1, (long) 2, (long) 1, (int) 1, (long) 1,
> (int) 1, (String) x, (long) 1, (int) 1, (long) 2, (long) 1, (int) 1,
> (long) 1, (int) 1, (String) x, (String) x, (String) x, (String) x,
> (String) x, (String) x, (String) x, (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0,
> (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0,
> (long) 0, (long) 0, (String) Employee, (String) FullTimeEmployee,
> (String) PartTimeEmployee]} [code=30000, state=38000]
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionary.newStoreException
> (DBDictionary.java:3780)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore
> (SQLExceptions.java:94)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore
> (SQLExceptions.java:80)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SQLExceptions.getStore
> (SQLExceptions.java:56)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.SelectResultObjectProvider.handleCheckedE
> xception(SelectResultObjectProvider.java:152)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.lib.rop.EagerResultList.<init>
> (EagerResultList.java:37)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.toResult
> (QueryImpl.java:1214)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:981)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:791)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:761)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:757)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingQuery.execute
> (DelegatingQuery.java:512)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:225)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.getResultList
> (QueryImpl.java:264)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.test.SingleEMTest.find
> (SingleEMTest.java:250)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.CompanyModelTest.testBasic
> Queries(CompanyModelTest.java:99)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>          at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>          at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>          at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>          at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>          at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>          at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>          at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor90.invoke(Unknown Source)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute
> (JUnitTestSet.java:210)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSe
> t(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute
> (AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess
> (SurefireBooter.java:225)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main
> (SurefireBooter.java:747)
> Caused by: org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.ReportingSQLException: The
> exception 'java.lang.NullPointerException' was thrown while
> evaluating an expression. {prepstmnt 6533344 SELECT t0.id, t0.DTYPE,
> t0.firstName, t2.id, t2.city, t2.phoneNumber, t2.postalCode,
> t2.state, t2.streetAddress, t0.lastName, t3.id, t4.id, t4.city,
> t4.phoneNumber, t4.postalCode, t4.state, t4.streetAddress, t3.name,
> t0.hireDate, t1.id, t1.DTYPE, t1.firstName, t1.homeAddress_id,
> t1.lastName, t1.company_id, t1.hireDate, t1.title, t1.salary,
> t0.title, t0.salary, t0.wage, t0.weeklyHours FROM PRP_Person t0 LEFT
> OUTER JOIN PRP_Person t1 ON t0.manager_id = t1.id LEFT OUTER JOIN
> PRP_Address t2 ON t0.homeAddress_id = t2.id LEFT OUTER JOIN
> PRP_Company t3 ON t0.company_id = t3.id LEFT OUTER JOIN PRP_Address
> t4 ON t3.address_id = t4.id WHERE (ABS(t0.manager_id) <> ? OR CAST(ABS
> (t1.salary) AS REAL) <> CAST(? AS REAL) OR (CAST(t1.firstName AS
> VARCHAR(1000)))||(CAST(t1.firstName AS VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR (CAST
> (t1.lastName AS VARCHAR(1000)))||(CAST(t1.lastName AS VARCHAR(1000)))
> = ? OR (CAST(t1.title AS VARCHAR(1000)))||(CAST(t1.title AS VARCHAR
> (1000))) = ? OR CAST(LENGTH(t1.firstName) AS BIGINT) > CAST(? AS
> BIGINT) OR CAST(LENGTH(t1.lastName) AS BIGINT) > CAST(? AS BIGINT) OR
> CAST(LENGTH(t1.title) AS BIGINT) > CAST(? AS BIGINT) OR CAST(((LOCATE
> (CAST((t1.firstName) AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST((?) AS VARCHAR(1000)),
> CAST(((CAST(? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER) + 1) - 1)
> + ?) AS BIGINT) > CAST(? AS BIGINT) OR CAST(((LOCATE(CAST
> ((t1.lastName) AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST((?) AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST
> (((CAST(? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER) + 1) - 1) + ?)
> AS BIGINT) > CAST(? AS BIGINT) OR CAST(((LOCATE(CAST((t1.title) AS
> VARCHAR(1000)), CAST((?) AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST(((CAST(? AS BIGINT)
> - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER) + 1) - 1) + ?) AS BIGINT) > CAST(?
> AS BIGINT) OR LOWER(CAST(t1.firstName AS VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR LOWER
> (CAST(t1.lastName AS VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR LOWER(CAST(t1.title AS
> VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR CAST(SQRT(t0.manager_id) AS DOUBLE) <> CAST(?
> AS DOUBLE) OR CAST(SQRT(t1.salary) AS DOUBLE) <> CAST(? AS DOUBLE) OR
> SUBSTR(CAST((t1.firstName) AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST(((CAST(? AS
> BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER) + 1, CAST(((? + (CAST(? AS
> BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT)))) AS INTEGER) - CAST(((CAST(? AS BIGINT)
> - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER)) = ? OR SUBSTR(CAST((t1.lastName)
> AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST(((CAST(? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS
> INTEGER) + 1, CAST(((? + (CAST(? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT)))) AS
> INTEGER) - CAST(((CAST(? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS
> INTEGER)) = ? OR SUBSTR(CAST((t1.title) AS VARCHAR(1000)), CAST(((CAST
> (? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER) + 1, CAST(((? + (CAST
> (? AS BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT)))) AS INTEGER) - CAST(((CAST(? AS
> BIGINT) - CAST(? AS BIGINT))) AS INTEGER)) = ? OR LTRIM(t1.firstName)
> = ? OR LTRIM(t1.lastName) = ? OR LTRIM(t1.title) = ? OR UPPER(CAST
> (t1.firstName AS VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR UPPER(CAST(t1.lastName AS
> VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR UPPER(CAST(t1.title AS VARCHAR(1000))) = ? OR
> t0.manager_id IS NOT NULL OR t0.manager_id IS NULL OR t1.company_id
> IS NOT NULL OR t1.company_id IS NULL OR t1.firstName IS NOT NULL OR
> t1.firstName IS NULL OR t1.hireDate <> CURRENT_TIMESTAMP OR
> t1.hireDate IS NOT NULL OR t1.hireDate IS NULL OR t1.homeAddress_id
> IS NOT NULL OR t1.homeAddress_id IS NULL OR t0.manager_id < ? OR
> t0.manager_id <= ? OR t0.manager_id <> ? OR t0.manager_id = ? OR
> t0.manager_id > ? OR t0.manager_id >= ? OR t0.manager_id IS NOT NULL
> OR t0.manager_id IS NULL OR t1.lastName IS NOT NULL OR t1.lastName IS
> NULL OR t1.manager_id IS NOT NULL OR t1.manager_id IS NULL OR CAST
> (t1.salary AS REAL) < CAST(? AS REAL) OR CAST(t1.salary AS REAL) <=
> CAST(? AS REAL) OR CAST(t1.salary AS REAL) <> CAST(? AS REAL) OR CAST
> (t1.salary AS REAL) = CAST(? AS REAL) OR CAST(t1.salary AS REAL) >
> CAST(? AS REAL) OR CAST(t1.salary AS REAL) >= CAST(? AS REAL) OR
> t1.salary IS NOT NULL OR t1.salary IS NULL OR t1.title IS NOT NULL OR
> t1.title IS NULL) AND t0.DTYPE IN (?, ?, ?) [params=(long) 0, (long)
> 0, (String) x, (String) x, (String) x, (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0,
> (String) x, (long) 1, (int) 1, (int) 1, (long) 0, (String) x, (long)
> 1, (int) 1, (int) 1, (long) 0, (String) x, (long) 1, (int) 1, (int)
> 1, (long) 0, (String) x, (String) x, (String) x, (long) 0, (long) 0,
> (long) 1, (int) 1, (long) 2, (long) 1, (int) 1, (long) 1, (int) 1,
> (String) x, (long) 1, (int) 1, (long) 2, (long) 1, (int) 1, (long) 1,
> (int) 1, (String) x, (long) 1, (int) 1, (long) 2, (long) 1, (int) 1,
> (long) 1, (int) 1, (String) x, (String) x, (String) x, (String) x,
> (String) x, (String) x, (String) x, (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0,
> (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0, (long) 0,
> (long) 0, (long) 0, (String) Employee, (String) FullTimeEmployee,
> (String) PartTimeEmployee]} [code=30000, state=38000]
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.wrap
> (LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:188)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator.access$800
> (LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:53)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator
> $LoggingConnection$LoggingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:840)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:259)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager
> $CancelPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JDBCStoreManager.java:1369)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:249)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute
> (SelectImpl.java:324)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute
> (SelectImpl.java:296)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.LogicalUnion
> $UnionSelect.execute(LogicalUnion.java:402)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.LogicalUnion.execute
> (LogicalUnion.java:213)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.LogicalUnion.execute
> (LogicalUnion.java:203)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.SelectResultObjectProvider.open
> (SelectResultObjectProvider.java:91)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.lib.rop.EagerResultList.<init>
> (EagerResultList.java:31)
>          ... 35 more
> NestedThrowables:
> ERROR 38000: The exception 'java.lang.NullPointerException' was
> thrown while evaluating an expression.
>          at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.unexpectedUserException
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.reflect.ReflectMethod.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ProjectRestrictResultSet.getNextRowCor
> e(Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ProjectRestrictResultSet.openCore
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.BasicNoPutResultSetImpl.open
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:92)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:261)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator
> $LoggingConnection$LoggingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:838)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:259)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager
> $CancelPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JDBCStoreManager.java:1369)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:249)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute
> (SelectImpl.java:324)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute
> (SelectImpl.java:296)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.LogicalUnion
> $UnionSelect.execute(LogicalUnion.java:402)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.LogicalUnion.execute
> (LogicalUnion.java:213)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.LogicalUnion.execute
> (LogicalUnion.java:203)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.SelectResultObjectProvider.open
> (SelectResultObjectProvider.java:91)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.lib.rop.EagerResultList.<init>
> (EagerResultList.java:31)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.toResult
> (QueryImpl.java:1214)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:981)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:791)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:761)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:757)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingQuery.execute
> (DelegatingQuery.java:512)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:225)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.getResultList
> (QueryImpl.java:264)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.test.SingleEMTest.find
> (SingleEMTest.java:250)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.CompanyModelTest.testBasic
> Queries(CompanyModelTest.java:99)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>          at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>          at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>          at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>          at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>          at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>          at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>          at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor90.invoke(Unknown Source)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute
> (JUnitTestSet.java:210)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSe
> t(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute
> (AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess
> (SurefireBooter.java:225)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main
> (SurefireBooter.java:747)
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>          at
> org.apache.derby.exe.ac80a29d05x0110xf079xcde5x0000000b87880.e11
> (Unknown Source)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.reflect.ReflectMethod.invoke(Unknown
> Source)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ProjectRestrictResultSet.getNextRowCor
> e(Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ProjectRestrictResultSet.openCore
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.BasicNoPutResultSetImpl.open
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute
> (Unknown Source)
>          at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (Unknown Source)
>          at
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:92)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:261)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.LoggingConnectionDecorator
> $LoggingConnection$LoggingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (LoggingConnectionDecorator.java:838)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:259)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCStoreManager
> $CancelPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JDBCStoreManager.java:1369)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery
> (DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:249)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute
> (SelectImpl.java:324)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.SelectImpl.execute
> (SelectImpl.java:296)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.LogicalUnion
> $UnionSelect.execute(LogicalUnion.java:402)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.LogicalUnion.execute
> (LogicalUnion.java:213)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.LogicalUnion.execute
> (LogicalUnion.java:203)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.SelectResultObjectProvider.open
> (SelectResultObjectProvider.java:91)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.lib.rop.EagerResultList.<init>
> (EagerResultList.java:31)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.toResult
> (QueryImpl.java:1214)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:981)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:791)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:761)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:757)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingQuery.execute
> (DelegatingQuery.java:512)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.execute
> (QueryImpl.java:225)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.getResultList
> (QueryImpl.java:264)
>          at org.apache.openjpa.persistence.test.SingleEMTest.find
> (SingleEMTest.java:250)
>          at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.CompanyModelTest.testBasic
> Queries(CompanyModelTest.java:99)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>          at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>          at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>          at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>          at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>          at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>          at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>          at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor90.invoke(Unknown Source)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute
> (JUnitTestSet.java:210)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSe
> t(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute
> (AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>          at
> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess
> (SurefireBooter.java:225)
>          at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main
> (SurefireBooter.java:747)
> ...
> Results :
> Tests run: 76, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0
>
>
> On Feb 23, 2007, at 12:20 PM, Pinaki Poddar wrote:
>
> >> I should have the same code as you. Did you try changing the log
> > level?
> > Yes I too am  at
> > $svnversion -c
> > 406193:511043
> >
> > Changing log level to error in openjpa-persistence-jdbc/pom.xml did
> > not
> > impact the test failure.
> >
> >
> > Pinaki Poddar
> > BEA Systems
> > 415.402.7317
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Michael Dick [mailto:michael.d.dick@gmail.com]
> > Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 11:58 AM
> > To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
> > Subject: Re: Test failure @ svn revision 511041
> >
> > I think so, that's what's specified in pom.xml (except for
> > openjpa-integration) and it should be picked up from there.
> >
> > Log entries like this show up when I run the tests :
> > 17  test  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using dictionary class "
> > org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary" (Apache Derby 10.2.2.0 -
> > (485682) ,Apache Derby Embedded JDBC Driver 10.2.2.0 - (485682)).
> >
> > Svnversion -c gives me this output :
> > mikedd@tessier:~/work/jpa/openjpa$ svnversion -c
> > 406193:511043
> >
> > I should have the same code as you. Did you try changing the log
> > level?
> >
> > On 2/23/07, Pinaki Poddar <ppoddar@bea.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> The stacktrace points that it *may* be a driver issue (the error is
> >> NPE with Derby driver and not an SQLException)
> >> java.lang.NullPointerException
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.derby.exe.ac9a855bfax0110xefd2xc9f7x0000000780800.e11
> >> (Unkno
> >> wn
> >> Source)
> >>
> >         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.derby.impl.services.reflect.ReflectMethod.invoke(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ProjectRestrictResultSet.getNextRow
> >> C
> >> or
> >> e(Unknown Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore(Unknown
> > Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore(Unknown
> > Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.JoinResultSet.openCore(Unknown
> > Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ProjectRestrictResultSet.openCore
> >> (Un
> >> kn
> >> own Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.BasicNoPutResultSetImpl.open
> >> (Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
> >> Source)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement
> >> (Unk
> >> no
> >> wn Source)
> >>
> >>
> >> Are you using the same driver?
> >>> Runs on Apache Derby 10.2.2.0 - (485682) Apache Derby Embedded JDBC
> >
> >>> Driver 10.2.2.0 - (485682)).
> >>
> >>
> >> Pinaki Poddar
> >> BEA Systems
> >> 415.402.7317
> >>
> >>
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: Michael Dick [mailto:michael.d.dick@gmail.com]
> >> Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 11:44 AM
> >> To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
> >> Subject: Re: Test failure @ svn revision 511041
> >>
> >> The tests passed for me this morning on one of my systems, but I'll
> >> run again to make sure.
> >>
> >> FWIW, I am having the NPE problem with the tests on a different
> >> system
> >
> >> On that system I set the OpenJPA logging level to ERROR instead of
> >> INFO and the tests passed.  I'm guessing it's a hokey timing /
> >> filesystem thing, but I haven't had time to look at it too much.
> >>
> >> The tests just completed for me with  revision 511062, I think we're
> > ok.
> >>
> >> -Mike
> >>
> >>
> >> On 2/23/07, Patrick Linskey <plinskey@bea.com> wrote:
> >>>
> >>> I haven't been able to run the persistence models test since my
> >>> email of a week or so ago.
> >>>
> >>> -Patrick
> >>>
> >>> --
> >>> Patrick Linskey
> >>> BEA Systems, Inc.
> >>>
> >>> ____________________________________________________________________
> >>> __
> >>> _
> >>> Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may
> >>> contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and
> >>> affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,
> >>> copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for
> >>> the
> >>
> >>> use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are
> >>> not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error,
> >
> >>> please immediately return this by email and then delete it.
> >>>
> >>>> -----Original Message-----
> >>>> From: Pinaki Poddar
> >>>> Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 10:43 AM
> >>>> To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
> >>>> Subject: Test failure @ svn revision 511041
> >>>>
> >>>> I am seeing a test failure @ revision 511041, $ mvn package
> >>>>
> >>>> The following test is failing:
> >>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.models.company.propertyaccess.T
> >>>> estPropert
> >>>> yCompanyModel#testBasicQueries
> >>>>
> >>>> Runs on Apache Derby 10.2.2.0 - (485682) Apache Derby Embedded
> >>>> JDBC Driver 10.2.2.0 - (485682)).
> >>>>
> >>>> Will someone please verify that the tests are passing in their
> >>>> environment?
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> Pinaki Poddar
> >>>> BEA Systems
> >>>> 415.402.7317
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> ______________________________________________________________
> >>>> _________
> >>>> Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may
> >>>> contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries
> >>>> and affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,
> >>>> copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for
> >
> >>>> the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you
> >>>> are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in
> >>>> error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> -Michael Dick
> >> _____________________________________________________________________
> >> _
> >> _
> >> Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may
> >> contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and
> >> affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,
> >> copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for
> >> the
> >
> >> use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not
> >> the intended recipient, and have received this message in error,
> >> please immediately return this by email and then delete it.
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > -Michael Dick
> > ______________________________________________________________________
> > _
> > Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may
> > contain
> > information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and
> > affiliated
> > entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted
> > and/or
> > legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
> > individual
> > or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended
> > recipient,
> > and have received this message in error, please immediately return
> > this
> > by email and then delete it.
>
> Craig Russell
> Architect, Sun Java Enterprise System http://java.sun.com/products/jdo
> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!
>
>
> --
-Michael Dick

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message