openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test failure @ svn revision 511041
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:43:33 GMT
The tests passed for me this morning on one of my systems, but I'll run
again to make sure.

FWIW, I am having the NPE problem with the tests on a different system On
that system I set the OpenJPA logging level to ERROR instead of INFO and the
tests passed.  I'm guessing it's a hokey timing / filesystem thing, but I
haven't had time to look at it too much.

The tests just completed for me with  revision 511062, I think we're ok.

-Mike

--
-Michael Dick