openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kodo passes JPA tck
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:33:39 GMT
Dain-

I've been working on the TCK certification for OpenJPA. The terms of
Sun's TCK license dictate that I can't discuss the details with any
people who haven't signed Apache's NDA (see http://www.apache.org/
jcp/), but I can say that we might be able to make an announcement
regarding compliance sometime soon.

PS. If you are NDA'd, and you have access to the JPA TCK files, you
can run the TCK compliance tests against OpenJPA yourself by running
"mvn integration-test".