openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Cullison" <jim.culli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move to TestNG?
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 20:20:42 GMT
I am using TestNG with IntelliJ.  See http://testng.org/doc/idea.html  (I
don't use OpenJPA yet, but I plan to on a personal project so I'm reading
the list).  My project uses Apache MINA and TestNG has been good for working
with that backbone.  One feature that comes to mind is the timeout property
on the Test tag: @Test(timeOut = x).

There is a tool (http://testng.org/doc/migrating.html) that automates
converting JUnit tests to TestNG.

Jim Cullison