openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: INFO messages from JUnit tests in openjpa-persistence-jdbc
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 22:39:47 GMT

Right. "openjpa.loglevel=WARN" is just converted to "-
Dopenjpa.Log=DefaultLevel=WARN".

It'd be nice if you could just specify the latter from the console,
but unfortunately surefire doesn't propagate system properties
through to the forked Surefire test runner, so we need to special-
case each property we want to pass through to the test cases.