openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration: either / or ?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 00:38:07 GMT
Sorry about that, I've been persistently reading your sentence the other way
around: use createEntityManager instead of createEntityManagerFactory. I've
finally got it in the right order, I guess I should get my eyes checked or
something. Thanks for insisting though :)

Now that I got it the right way, it seems to work as the I get the right
value for ConnectionFactory in the log after setting
javax.persistence.nonJtaDataSource as you recommended:

openjpa.ConnectionFactory:
org.opentools.minerva.connector.jdbc.JDBCDataSource@9a44f1

I'm hitting another problem but it comes from my code. I'll let you know if
I can get everything working this way.

Thanks a lot for your help!