openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration: either / or ?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 23:45:51 GMT
Cool! I've tried to set openjpa.Log but like all other properties it doesn't
get considered by the entity manager. It's just like my whole Map gets
ignored. I'm also setting the DBDictionary but it also gets ignored as I get
the dictionary auto-detection message...

Something else I can do to debug this? I'm able to do a step-by-step into
the code but it seems that the properties on configuration classes are set
through introspection so it's hard to track down.