openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration: either / or ?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 23:03:26 GMT
I'm trying to debug why my properties don't get properly loaded. Now my code
looks like:

        HashMap propMap = new HashMap();
        propMap.put("openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary", "
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary");
        propMap.put("openjpa.ManagedRuntime", new TxMgrProvider(_txMgr));
        propMap.put("openjpa.ConnectionDriverName",
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver.class.getName());
        propMap.put("openjpa.ConnectionFactory", _datasource);
        EntityManagerFactory emf = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory
("ode-dao");
        EntityManager em = emf.createEntityManager(propMap);

Where are the properties set on JDBConfigurationImpl? So I can check what
gets wrong in my case.

Thanks,

Matthieu